Michael Garman Museum the Home of Magic Town
The Michael Garman Museum is the home of Magic Town a 1/6 scale miniature city, complete with dozens of different scenes, hundreds of characters, and magical elements – like holograms, rooms that transform right before your eyes, and much more. A must see!
Open 7 days a week 10:00am-5:30pm
2022/2023 – Closures/Holiday Hours:
• November 24th Closed – Thanksgiving
• December 24th Closing at 2pm – Christmas Eve
• December 25th Closed – Christmas Day
• December 31st Closing at 2pm – New Years Eve
• January 1st Closed – New Years Day
• January 2nd Closed – Exhibit Change
• April 9th Closed – Easter
Adult Museum Admission $7.50
Senior Museum Admission (Ages 55+) $6.00
Child Museum Admission (Ages 7-12) $4.00
Children Aged 6 and under are free!